14 Feb VR CLASSICS – Look and See
(Neumünster) Look at Me R is the name of the winning horse at the international opening jumping competition – Prize of TRG Holstenhalle Neumünster – Nisse Lüneburg is the rider. Look at Me R – a name that can, but need not to be taken as an omen. Nisse Lüneburg is regularly in the focus of attention this VR CLASSICS-weekend and is considered to be the favourite to win the BEMER Riders Tour.
All eyes are on the 31-year old rider from Hetlingen/Schleswig-Holstein, there are more and more requests for interviews and the cheerful and cheeky jokes from his colleagues certainly increase the pressure to succeed. However, this does not affect him at all, just the contrary – the show jumping rider was completely relaxed at the Volksbanken Raiffeisenbanken Meet & Greet, giving precise and eloquent information about a sports year that includes around 40 – 45 show weekends and up to eight horses to be ridden and trained every single day. He then rushed off to compete in the opening jumping competition, relegated Vladimir Beletsky from Russia with Aspen to second place, Janne Friederike Meyer-Zimmermann from Pinneberg with Lima came in third. She also knows about the expectations to succeed – Meyer-Zimmermann won the BEMER Riders Tour a couple of years ago.
„An excellent horse under saddle,” says Tim Rieskamp-Goedeking’s about Peppina G, a mare bred by Lutz Gössing. He has already known her since she was a foal. The show jumping rider from Westphalia and Peppina G won the Voltaire Design Prize, the first qualification of the international Youngster Tour.
FEI Dressage World Cup – Anticipation rises
The qualification for the Grand Prix freestyle of the FEI Dressage World Cup will be held on Saturday. 18 horse/rider duos have announced to compete in the Holstenhallen for the Grand Prix de Dressage, sponsored by Madeleine Winter-Schulze, among them Isabell Werth, Helen Langehanenberg, Benjamin Werndl and Jessica von Bredow-Werndl as well as Sönke Rothenberger and Adelinde Cornelissen (NED The Landrover Championships will follow in the afternoon and with it the qualification for the sixth and last qualifier for the BEMER Riders Tour, finishing for the first time at the VR CLASSICS.
Results VR CLASSICS
2 CDI1* – Intermediaire I Freestyle, Preis der stuckeGroup
1. Helen Langehanenberg (Billerbeck) auf Vayron 226.50
2. Petra Van Esch (Niederlande) auf Fifty Fifty 223.00
3. Emma Kanerva (Stade) auf Mist of Titanium 219.75
4. Rodolpho Riskalla (Brasilien) auf Don Henrico 218.13
5. Johanna von Fircks (Heidmühlen) auf Jazz Royal 2 214.88
6. Franziska Haase (Hellschen-Heringsand) auf Rusty 351 207.38
11 CSIYH1* – Int. Jumping Competition (1,35 m), Voltaire Design Preis
1. Tim Rieskamp-Goedeking (Steinhagen) auf Pepina G 0.00 / 51.43
2. Philip Rüping (Steinfeld /Oldenburg) auf Elninou PS 0.00 / 52.32
3. Alexa Stais (Südafrika) auf Steenken 0.00 / 52.56
4. Victor Bettendorf (Luxemburg) auf Concollon PS 0.00 / 52.57
5. Karin Martinsen (Schweden) auf Tailormade Cabluevara PS 0.00 / 53.56
6. Niklas Betz (Kirkel) auf Million Dollar Baby 12 0.00 / 54.17
14 Grand Prix de Dressage, – national Competition, Preis der Zech Immobilien und des Helenenhofs Schwiebert
1. Kristina Bröring-Sprehe (Dinklage) auf Destiny OLD 1094.50
2. Juliane Burfeind (Harsefeld) auf Devanto 1086.00
3. Charlott-Maria Schürmann (Gehrde) auf Burlington FRH 1066.00
4. Insa Hansen (Hagen am Teutoburger Wald/RSC Osnabruecker Land e.V.) auf Rebroff 6 1054.50
5. Emma Kanerva (Stade) auf Riverdance 66 1037.50
6. Martin Christensen (Wedel/Dänemark) auf Bacchus von Worrenberg 1029.00